Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Two Pallet Wholesale Lot of Liquidation Tools from Harbor Freight.

Harbor Freight Tools returns are nice wholesale liquidation lots. I bought two pallets of customer returned tools from a trading company. I paid seventeen hundred for the wholesale lot. There were many very nice tools in the two pallets. Cement mixer, a trailer, 3 welders, 8 cordless drills , 8 air compressors, 3 demolition hammers, 15 misc. air tools, 25 misc. electric hand tools.
I listed most of the tools on Craigs lists for 60% of the price at harbor freight.I had to re-list some of the tools after 7 days. I sold about 80% of the tools I listed. The tools that did not sell I sold at the flea market last weekend. I made about $1,200 profit on the two pallets of tools. I am going to buy a wholesale lot of 7 pallets now.

No comments: